My maternity photos...thank you Bonnie!!!

A huge THANK YOU to my sister in law Bonnie...
having my pictures taken when I was pregnant is something I always wanted to do but never did. She is very talented...check out her webpage/blog at www.bonnielovespicturesphotography.com


I love this one in the red dress...the black dress is Bonnie's favorite...the black & white represents all my pregnancies (in my mind anyway).




There are so many great photos, it's amazing!









Bonnie made me feel beautiful...we had a great time taking these pictures!
I felt like a model...


2 comments:

Elder Eric Hadder said...

You ARE beautiful Taryn. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I am sending lots of love and positive energy your way - please let us know when you have your sweet baby. Love from Arizona!!

Bonnie said...

You were so good at posing and I loved our session so much! Thanks for letting me photograph you.